Specialist & Sport Specific Training
We use our unique blend of knowledge and expertise to run a number of specialised courses and training programmes throughout the year.
Click on the links below for more details of the courses that are currently available.
- Musculoskeletal screening with bespoke program designed to make you stronger, more agile and less fatigued whilst skiing or snowboarding.
- Advice and help from Jamie Barrow (Ex Team GB Snowboarder and currently the UK’s fastest snowboarder.
- Strength & Conditioning sessions with one of our trainers.
- Physical Screening implementing methods to identify weakness and to prevent injury
- Bespoke program for the individual working on technique and strength training for your running style
- Speed, agility, endurance – interval and hill sessions
Krav Maga Global is recognised as the single most professional and internationally active Krav Maga organisation in the world.
Krav Maga uses highly effective techniques, concepts and principles of action to make aggressors unable or unwilling to pursue their attacks. This means that our attacker wants to leave the incident or is unable to continue due to injury or lack of consciousness. All of our defences and attacks within the system are built from natural reaction, with a strong belief that the shortest most natural movement is usually the best and most efficient. This makes Krav Maga an easy to learn and highly effective self defence system.
Dynamic Defence Bath run sessions out of the Results Training Facility.
- 1-1 training from Strength & Conditioning coaches working within one of the best clubs in the Rugby Premiership
- Bespoke programs written from researched methods. Train like a professional rugby player
- 1-1 training from trainers who have played professional cricket
- Bespoke programming working on cricket specific movements